Wouldn’t you like a proven system to follow to ensure you’re getting the best results you can?
My Smart Copy Process utilizes the same methodology used by GE, Toyota, Toshiba, and world class companies.
I specialize in the ENTIRE digital product revolution. (I’m a funnel geek. I think in terms of systems and processes.)
What does that mean?
It means I use my Master Black Belt Six Sigma expertise coupled with proven direct response principles to…
- Help you craft your irresistible offer…
- Check your course materials are clear and thorough to change your customer’s lives…
- And write ALL the launch copy you need (ads, emails, webinars, sales pages, opt-ins, up-sells, etc.) so your launch will be exactly what your customers are looking for.
I can build your funnel, your automations, plug in your integrations, and get your launch running smoothly so you have sales flowing in consistently.
“Working with Elizabeth is fantastic. Elizabeth has helped me put together a strategic marketing plan that will give my prospects a clear picture of my services. She has written copy edited my website, and created content for my landing pages. I highly recommend Elizabeth Marks for all of your marketing needs.” – Linda Chevrier, Smart Money Learning
But there are a few things you should know before we talk.
It may sound a little harsh, but…
- You MUST have an email list of at least 500, (preferably 1,000 or more) and frameworks and formulas you’ve already proven in your marketplace, whether with one-on-one coaching or group coaching or otherwise. I cannot create frameworks and formulas for you out of thin air. But I CAN and I WILL help you craft them into an offer that will have your perfect prospects salivating over them.
- We MUST work strategically. If we decide to work together, I’m not just an hourly worker pounding out words on my keyboard. I expect to be involved and consulted about strategy as well as copy. If you want someone to spit out words for you, hire someone else.
- Testing is critical. If you’re not willing to test and share the results of the copy I write for you, we’re not a good fit. Let me be clear…you need to be willing to test not just go with the options you are comfortable with BUT also the options you’re NOT comfortable with that I believe will be winners. This is crucial! (There’s a reason you’re hiring a professional to help!)
- I DON’T do rush jobs.
- I can’t sell a dud. If your offer, your product, or service stinks, not even the best copy in the world will be able to sell your stuff.
Ok. If you agree with these requirements, I’d love to chat with you.
Book a quick 15-minute call to see if we’re a good fit for each other. If so, the next step is a 45-minute call to start getting the details.
Here’s to your business,
Smart Copy = Clicks
P.S. You can also reach me by email at Elizabeth@SmartCopyClicks.com .