This is the list of 2017 books reads by me this year.
I’m an avid reader, but this list surprised me. I didn’t think I read that many books in 2017, but alas, I did!
- 6 Months to 6 Figures by Peter Voogd
- Booked by Josh Turner
- Born to Win by Zig Ziglar and Tom Ziglar
- Brand Identity Breakthrough by Gregory V. Diehl
- Content Warfare by Ryan Hanley
- Email Persuasion by Ian Brodie
- Feed a Starving Crowd by Robert Coorey, MBA
- The Growth Hacker’s Guide to the Galaxy – 100 proven growth hacks for the digital marketer by Mark Hayes and Jeff Goldenberg
- Hooked – How to build habit-forming products by Nir Eyal with Ryan Hoover
- Job Escape Plan – The 7 Steps to Build a Home Business, Quit Your Job and Enjoy the Freedom by Jyotsna Ramachandran
- Launch Your Business – the 5 step solution to do what you love, quit your job and have the freedom to travel and live your life on your own terms by Rosetta Thurman
- May I have Your Attention, Please? Your guide to business writing that charms, captivates and converts by Mish Slade
- Networking Is Not Working – Stop Collecting business cards and start making meaningful connections by Derek Coburn
- Paid to Exist – How to create your own freedom by living and working on your own terms by Jonathan Mead
- Powerful Words – Discover Your secret Language for Personal success and Maximizing impact through emotional connections by Dr. Clair Gaither
- Scale – How to Grow Your Business by Working Less by Frank Bria
- Stop Thinking Like a Freelancer by Liam Veitch
- The End of Jobs – Money, Meaning, and Freedom without the 9-5 by Taylor Pearson
- Million Dollar Consulting – The professional’s guide to growing a practice by Alan Weiss
- 80/20 Sales and Marketing – the Definitive Guide to Working Less and Making More by Perry Marshall
- Speak to Sell – The Science of Selling one-to-many instead of one-to-one. By Dan Kennedy
- Maximum Achievement – Strategies and Skills that will unlock your hidden powers to succeed by Brian Tracy
- You Are the Message – Getting What You Want by Being Who You Are by Roger Ailes
- Sell Local Think Global – 50 innovative ways to make a chunk of change and grow your business by Olga Mizrahi
- Writing True Stories Using the Winning Formula P MS to a T by B.J. Taylor
- Direct Response – 7 Steps to Marketing Your Traditional, Home Based, Online or Mail order business successfully in this new economy by John Mulry and Dan Kennedy
- The 24-hour Marketing Miracle: The First Marketing Book EVER to be backed up by a 500% Money Back Guarantee (Value Mechanics) by Seth CZerepak and Dan Kennedy
This list doesn’t count all the reading I did for leisure. I read 6 to 8 books purely for pleasure reading on top of the 27 books on business topics above.
So how many books did you read last year? What does your 2017 book list look like?